Allow me to introduce Bhav. He’s the latest apprentice to join our IT support team.
Bhav is just 19 years old and joined Superfast back in August 2015 after completing his A’ Levels and spending a couple of months travelling around Europe with friends. As well as travelling, Bhav lists basketball, football and technology amongst his interests.
He’s now mid-way through a training and development program that will see him gain a range of qualifications and prepare him to provide first-class IT support to our clients.
By the end of his first year with Superfast-IT, Bhav will have completed the following courses:
- Configuring Microsoft Windows 8 – Microsoft Certified Professional
- Customer Support Provision
- Supporting Windows 8.1
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Implementing an ICT Systems Security Policy
- CompTIA Network+ and C&G Networking Fundamentals
- Functional Skills
He’s also receiving lots of in-house training and development under the watchful eye of our Service Desk Manager, Luke. The in-house training program includes the following:
- Understanding our purpose and core values
- Customer service skills
- Standard policies and procedures
- Problem-solving skills
- Understanding and working with different DISC profiles
- Use of our in-house IT support systems
If you’ve called the Service Desk recently then you might have spoken to Bhav already. He’s doing really well and you’ll find he’s already up-to-speed on lots of tasks. If your call is about something more involved, he’ll quickly pass your request on to one of his more experienced colleagues.
We hope Bhav has a long and successful career here with us at Superfast-IT!
Do you think you could be the next new worker at Superfast-IT? We’re now offering week long work experience placements. Like Bhav you could work on the service desk but there’s a wide range of roles that you could gain experience in. If you want to know more contact us!