Superfast IT is looking for an experienced 1st/2nd Line IT Support Engineer to join our team.
The role is based in our Stourbridge office, providing IT support to our client base. Tasks will include:
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Troubleshooting and resolving customer IT issues
- Server back-up checks
- System configuration and repair
- User account and security administration
- Maintaining accurate documentation and records in our CRM system
- Prioritising workload and working well under pressure
- Following, maintaining, and improving standard operating procedures
If you’re an honest person, who does what they say they will, and does the right thing, then you might be what we’re looking for. We’re seeking someone who doesn’t pass the buck, who takes responsibility for getting results, and who will care about doing what is best for our clients. You’ll need to be the sort that keeps an open mind, that has a can-do attitude, and is solutions-focussed.
Superfast IT is fast-paced and growing, so you’ll need to be oriented towards personal growth and continuous improvement too. There will be plenty of development opportunities and the chance for progression. If you’re the sort that likes to rest on their laurels, this won’t be the company for you.
The IT Support Engineer role requires a quick learner who can retain technical knowledge and use this for the benefit of our clients. Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills are necessary to be successful. And we need you to have a good standard of written and verbal communication skills too.
Technical certifications are highly desirable and would strengthen your application.
In return we’re offering:
- A competitive salary
- Challenging work
- Opportunities for training and career development
- Private medical insurance and a health cash plan
- Company pension scheme contributions
- You’ll be part of a friendly team in an excellent working environment
- Free uniform, and “Dress Down Fridays”
- Regular team events
- 28 days holiday, rising to 30 in 2018
To apply, please submit an application via RecruitmentGenius.