At Superfast IT, we’re a firm believer in making our business stronger through partnerships; we believe it’s what makes businesses thrive.
In line with this, we participate in a peer group with other IT support companies from around the UK. Our peer group is part of a larger community called HTG.
We can’t cover the whole of the country, so if you’re looking for IT support in another area of the UK or Ireland, then we’d highly recommend speaking with one of these companies.
Our HTG peer group partners in the United Kingdom
Participation in HTG sees our Managing Director, James Cash, spend three days each quarter with fellow HTG27 members.
These meetings are for the purpose and development of:
- Discovering new and innovative ideas
- Giving and receiving feedback on current business processes
- Hearing about business practices in other IT companies from around the world
- Engaging in collective problem solving so as to avoid “reinventing the wheel.”
- Improving leadership and management skills
- Sustaining an action-oriented focus
- Staying ahead of a rapidly changing industry
James also attends an annual conference in the United States together with all of the other HTG peer groups from around the world. The purpose of these meetings is to help IT support companies bring better services to clients and broaden their range of knowledge when it comes to management and more.
Are you a principal in another great IT support company and would like to find out more about how HTG can help you develop and grow as an owner and as a business? If you answered yes, then visit the HTG website for further information and hopefully we get to see you soon and add you to our ever-growing list of HTG partners.