We’re looking for a 2nd Line IT Support Engineer to join our growing team.
The role requires:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding of Windows operating systems and experience supporting them.
- Networking skills and understanding of TCP/IP, router configuration, DHCP, and DNS.
- A good understanding of clouding technologies including Office 365.
- Windows Server administration skills.
- Knowledge of basic IT security requirements and best practices.
If successful in your application, you’ll benefit from:
- Good pay
- Job security
- Challenging work
- Opportunities for career development
- A great working environment
- Being part of a supportive team
- Private healthcare
We’re looking for a customer focused, team player, who is well organised, pays attention to detail, and has a love of learning. You must be both good with technology and people. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please send a CV and covering email to [email protected]
To find out more about working at Superfast IT, please view our careers page.