Superfast IT provides outsourced IT support services to businesses and charities in the West Midlands region. Since James Cash founded the company in 2002, we’ve tackled thousands of IT challenges for our clients. Year on year, we’ve grown steadily through word-of-mouth and referrals. The technology has changed somewhat over the years, but we still have our first clients to this day.
Successful small businesses form the backbone of the British economy, creating worthwhile and rewarding employment; this is central to everything we do at Superfast IT. Whilst striving to develop and grow our own successful small business, we’re focused on helping our clients to be more successful and grow.
Our Core Values
- Fairness: Avoid fraud/corruption. Be unwilling to take advantage of individuals or of society.
- Patience: Remain calm rather than become angry.
- Organisation: Seek order. Keep things tidy and take a structured approach to tasks.
- Prudence: Consider consequences and options carefully, and be self-controlled.
- Curiosity: Seek information, read widely, and take an interest in how things work.
We have ambitious plans to continue our growth into the future, helping even more clients to grow and achieve success through better technology. Our aim is to be a shining example of what a small business can be, in partnership with our team and our clients.
If you’d like to be a member of our team, please see our Careers page.