Superfast IT provides outsourced IT support services to businesses and charities in the West Midlands region. Since James Cash founded the company in 2002, we’ve tackled thousands of IT challenges for our clients. Year on year, we’ve grown steadily through word-of-mouth and referrals. The technology has changed somewhat over the years, but we still have our first clients to this day.
Successful small businesses form the backbone of the British economy, creating worthwhile and rewarding employment; this is central to everything we do at Superfast IT. Whilst striving to develop and grow our own successful small business, we’re focused on helping our clients to be more successful and grow.
Our Core Values
- Fairness: Be free from bias or injustice, be even-handed, speak with candour, act with integrity, seek win-win with clients, fair pay, and fair pricing.
- Patience: Stay calm under pressure, be diligent, persevere when the going gets tough, and seek more value in the long-term over short-term gain.
- Organisation: Take a structured approach to tasks, make and follow systems, seek standardisation, create coordination and harmonious interaction, prioritise well, and focus on what is important.
- Attention To Detail: check the quality of your work, have the foresight to spot potential problems, notice when others need help or attention, and create and use checklists.
- Curiosity: Have a desire to learn and be eager for knowledge, ask questions, find out how things work, look for better ways to do things, get to know our family members, and get to know our client businesses.
We have ambitious plans to continue our growth into the future, helping even more clients to grow and achieve success through better technology. Our aim is to be a shining example of what a small business can be, in partnership with our team and our clients.
If you’d like to be a member of our team, please see our Careers page.