Superfast IT provides outsourced IT support services to businesses and charities in the West Midlands region. Since James Cash founded the company in 2002, we’ve tackled thousands of IT challenges for our clients. Year on year, we’ve grown steadily through word-of-mouth and referrals. The technology has changed somewhat over the years, but we still have our first clients to this day.
Successful small businesses form the backbone of the British economy, creating worthwhile and rewarding employment; this is central to everything we do at Superfast IT. Whilst striving to develop and grow our own successful small business, we’re focused on helping our clients to be more successful and grow.
Our Core Values
- Integrity – do what we say, be honest, do the right thing rather than what is easiest.
- Responsibility – don’t pass the buck, think for/like the customer, take responsibility for results.
- Flexibility – keep an open mind, have a can-do attitude, be solutions focused.
- Personal Growth – maintain work/life balance, pursue continuous learning, help others grow.
- Continuous Improvement – take a LEAN approach, suggest improvements, don’t ignore problems.
We have ambitious plans to continue our growth into the future, helping even more clients to grow and achieve success through better technology. Our aim is to be a shining example of what a small business can be, in partnership with our team and our clients.
If you’d like to be a member of our team, please see our Careers page.